Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Aoc and dabrog

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dabrog

Dabrog

Number of posts : 55
Geografisk sted : Riga/Latvia
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Aoc and dabrog Empty
PostSubject: Aoc and dabrog   Aoc and dabrog Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 5:33 pm

Sorry not been on to much lately. Had to work, and then I receiver AOC that i pre ordered ages ago. Kinda testing out that atm. Rolled tempest of set there, lvl 40 on Soulstorm PVP server...

If ppl wounder how the game is, here is my quick preview.
1) Tons of bugs lol
2) total class disbalance... You get 1-2 shooted most of the time.
3) need good pc, game is very demanding
4) PVP servers came to shock even for me lol You can attack anyone when in grinding/questing zones. WoW pvp servers after this seam like kinder garden tbh
Back to top Go down
Rhazak

Rhazak

Number of posts : 6
Geografisk sted : Sweden, Stockholm
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Aoc and dabrog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoc and dabrog   Aoc and dabrog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 7:01 am

aaw, freedom me and vindicate are playing on Fury-PvP, im lvl 50 Conqueror atm, i like it so far, need some more quests 47-60, but that's being added this month along with alot of other fixes, the ffa pvp is'nt that bad, most ppl dont gank, and if you're getting ganked you can mostly just run away. And i can play with all settings on max with 20-40 fps, pretty smooth, anyway reroll on Fury, Dabrog maybe try out melee? we got Keep and Tradepost in guildcity atm, everyone else is also welcome. :]

Rhazak <Fatality>, lvl.50 conqueror, Fury-PvP
Back to top Go down
Dabrog

Dabrog

Number of posts : 55
Geografisk sted : Riga/Latvia
Registration date : 2008-04-25

Aoc and dabrog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoc and dabrog   Aoc and dabrog Icon_minitimeSat Jun 07, 2008 9:00 am

nah i temp quit game... back at wow atm. Boosted my shaman to lvl 56. Think just gona prepare for Wotlk.

might maybe make some dps class there though..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Aoc and dabrog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Aoc and dabrog   Aoc and dabrog Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Aoc and dabrog
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Asylum :: Public :: General-
Jump to: