Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Holy Paladin

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Bamsemom

[Accepted] Holy Paladin Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Holy Paladin   [Accepted] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:25 pm

Character name: Bamsemoms

Class: Paladin

What talent spec do you use and why?
My main spec is holy, but i have played a lot as protection and retribution also. I chose holy as my main spec because its the most viable spec for paladins in arena or pve. I also got gear to tank in MH.

Profession info:
Enchanting 385, best profession in my opinion, because of the ring enchants.
Jewelcrafting 375.
If i see that i am going oom to often with my current gear i will lvl up alchemy for the trinket.

Armory Profile:

Previous guilds:
Pre TBC: Reign (sunstrider eu realm), Thule(Frostwhisper eu realm), Super Nintendo.

If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked?
I left Reign because i quit the game in mid AQ 40 times. I then came back to wow 1,5 years ago and made my paladin, i raided some with Thule in ssc and tk before i left because my friends moved to Mazrigos. Super Nintendo is just a friendly pvp guild i will leave if my responce from you is positive.

Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time?
No.

TBC raiding experience:
Kara, ZA(30+ succesfull bear runs that i have arranged Razz), Gruul, Mag, SSC, TK, MH.

Pre-TBC raiding experience:
I was in Sunstriders best guild for 1.5 years while we progressed through MC BWL and AQ 40.

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00)
Yes.

Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average?
If im needed i can probably attend all:).

Why should we recruit you?
I am a dedicated player with a lot of raiding experience and knowlege about game mechanics. I eat potions like candy and im never unprepared for any raid. I am very active and when i play any game second best is not good enough Smile Im a dps/hps meter fanatic and i love to compete on the dm meters. Razz

Do you read forums?
Yes.

Do you read/watch (videos) tactics?
Yes.

Can you connect to Ventrilo?
Yes.

Do you have a microphone and do you use it?
Yes.

Nationality: Norwegian

Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL?
I know Deathblower irl and i have raided and done some heroics with Kennethus and others in the guild.

A bit about yourself: Im a regular guy/nerd i guess. Razz I work from 07.30 to 15.30 every day and spend most of my time playing wow, working out or hanging with friends.
Back to top Go down
Dabrog

Dabrog

Number of posts : 55
Geografisk sted : Riga/Latvia
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin   [Accepted] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:38 pm

Giving a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sempras

Sempras

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin   [Accepted] Holy Paladin Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:23 pm

looks worthy for a trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Holy Paladin   [Accepted] Holy Paladin Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Holy Paladin
Page 1 of 1