Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aryen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

[Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Empty
PostSubject: [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply   [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 2:28 pm

Nationality: Italian
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL? Probably I played with many of them but I dont recall anyone in particular.
A bit about yourself:
I'm a friendly person that loves playing this (addictive) game and even if i tried tons of different MMORPGs no1 got me like WoW did. If someone knows me, he knows I play a lot and I'm always up for something, be it PVE or PVP.
I decided to this application because i was looking for a guild and I saw you needed a warrior aswell - my friend (Donzaucher) applied here aswell. I plan to play my mage in WoTLK but in the meanwhile I'm kinda bored and I'd like to raid something. As you'll see below I have a warlock and a shaman aswell, both geared enough to raid BT and MH without problems. That said I'd prefer using my mage in sunwell and lock/shaman to raid BT/MH. But its your choice what char you need the most.

Character name: Aryen
Class: Mage
What talent spec do you use and why?
2/45/14 - Usual fire spec with improved blizzard for trash packs like felmyst ones - probably goin to respec to arcane when the 3.0.2 patch hits.
Profession info: Alchemy / LW
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Aryen - Probably with PVP gear on, got full t6 with bracers, illdan head and skull

Character name: Brikkina
Class: Warlock
0/21/40 - Best destro PVE spec atm, shadow because it has great synergy with usual raid setups (aka other locks and SPs)
Profession info: Enchanting / JC
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Brikkina - Probably with PVP gear on, got 1200 shadowdmg and hitcapped in PVE gear

Character name: Maghor
Class: Shaman
0/7/54 - Usual resto spec with improved ghost wolf for movement
Profession info: Skinning / LW
Armory Profile:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Maghor - PVE gear

Previous guilds: The Invictus (on Haumarush) - Immortality
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked? The Invictus moved from Haumarush and merged with Immortality that disbanded
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time?
I have my shaman in The Blood Gods as a trial atm
TBC raiding experience: Kara (lol), Gruul, Maggy, SSC (full), TK (full), MH (full), BT (full), SWP up to Felmyst
Pre-TBC raiding experience: Every single raid but some of them done at lvl 70 only

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00)
Yes ofc, i may be 10 minutes late on a couple of days
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average? At least 3, probably more
Why should we recruit you?
Because I know how to play my class(es), i have experience in every instance and I'm always prepared for raids. And because I'm a lovely and friendly person =P
Do you read forums? Ofc, if you use them actively for the guild I'll check em often.
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? Yes i always do if I dont know the encounter.
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Yes i can
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? Yes i do unless its too late in the nite (after 23)
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply   [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:24 pm

why you wanna leave blood gods?
Back to top Go down
Aryen

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2008-09-15

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply   [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:42 pm

Because i wanna play with Don =P
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply   [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 4:14 pm

accepted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply   [Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Accepted] Mage/Shaman/Lock Apply
Page 1 of 1