Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] The one for the Asylum

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Miraqlix

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-05-09

[Declined] The one for the Asylum Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] The one for the Asylum   [Declined] The one for the Asylum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 3:54 pm

Hey, Im Miraqlixx, a skilled experienced Warlock. Destruction/ demo specc because i do HEAVY damage with shadowboltspam :p.
My proffesions are Shadow tailoring (375) and enchanting (368)

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=Miraqlixx

Core was my rescent guild, but it was disbanded some weeks ago because the members was not active Sad. Im only applying to this guild at the moment.

Im experienced in kara, za, gruul, maggy, ssc, MH, TK, TB, but not sunwell. I started playing world of warcraft after the release of TBC but i've been to some raids such as ZG.

I am able to raid almost any time of the week. im at a football team at the moment and can raid as long as we dont have any matches.
3-4 of the raids can i attend to.
I think you should recruit me because im the best warlock ever, and im interrested in raiding with skilled mature people
I read forums, watch/ read tactics on bosses i have not attended to and im fully able to connect to ventrilo. I do have a microphone and i surely use it.

Thomas Guneriussen
Tromsų, Norway
Norwegian
i do not know anyone in the guild
I enjoy playing wow and i am interrested in a guild with good progress such as the Asylum!
Back to top Go down
Warlock F

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] The one for the Asylum   [Declined] The one for the Asylum Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 7:21 pm

Im experienced in kara, za, gruul, maggy, ssc, MH, TK, TB, but not sunwell. I started playing world of warcraft after the release of TBC but i've been to some raids such as ZG.

Reputation tab show different info...
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] The one for the Asylum   [Declined] The one for the Asylum Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 12:46 am

"I think you should recruit me because im the best warlock ever, and im interrested in raiding with skilled mature people".
"Im experienced in kara, za, gruul, maggy, ssc, MH, TK, TB, but not sunwell."
and i see 5 spell hit 2 mp5 gem on boots.
OK
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] The one for the Asylum   [Declined] The one for the Asylum Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] The one for the Asylum
Page 1 of 1