Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Xephin - Mage

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xephin

[Declined] Xephin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Xephin - Mage   [Declined] Xephin - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:42 am

Character name: Xephin
Class: Mage
What talent spec do you use and why? Currently Frost PvP, for arena. Because The Beauties aren't raiding till wotlk.
Profession info: Tailoring Mining
Armory Profile: but I'm affraid it will show my PvP gear, so here are my global stats:
==========
Spelldamage(Fire): 1100 (unbuffed)
Hit Rating: 150 (unbuffed)
Crit Rating: 325 (unbuffed)
HP: 8k (unbuffed)
MP:10k (unbuffed)
==========

Previous guilds:
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked? I was a member of bloodgods until I quitted wow... there were some rumors going around but I would like to discuss that ingame with you in a private chat. now I'm a member of The Beauties but I want to leave them because they aren't raiding anymore.
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time? No
TBC raiding experience: up to BT
Pre-TBC raiding experience: up to Naxx

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00)
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average? All
Why should we recruit you? Because I'm a dedicated player and I got alot experience in PvE, Been playing from the launch day. Also I can listen and I hardly ever fuck up in PvE.
Do you read forums? Yes
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? I always did, watched tactics even though I wouldn't raid that boss. by example, I know every boss in sunwell
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Ofcourse
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? Yup, I'm also doing alot of arena lately so I kinda have to Razz

Nationality: Dutch, The Netherlands
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL?
A bit about yourself: Serenityy, he's my 2v2 partner.

I hope to hear from you soon,
~Xep
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

[Declined] Xephin - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Xephin - Mage   [Declined] Xephin - Mage Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:30 pm

Thanks for your application.
Have to decline u cuz we have no room for another mage.
Goodluck.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Xephin - Mage
Page 1 of 1