Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
k3ak@poc

[Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:08 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm a mature 22 years old Polish guy, recently living, workin & studying in Edinburgh.
During my free time I'm enjoying myself playing WoW like many others Smile.
My adventure with this game started around February 2006. My firs class was a lock
(named Dragosani, some old players might remember him) that I used to share with my irl friend- neighbour.
After getting lvl 60 we starter to PvP b/c it was our aim to get high warlord. During that time there was some PvE goin on with Gnomerz- zg runs and later mc.
After gettin bored of PvP and no progress in PvE Drago joined Dreadlords. After many successful raids in zg, aq20, mc, onyxia, guild master ( Alania- god bless you wherever you are Sad) disbanded the guild. After that we formed Reanimated- guild that many of old Mazrigos players should remember. That time some serious end game started. We managed to clear whole BWL, then started AQ40 as well as outdoor bosses. After release of Naxx we also managed to kill some bosses in each wing.
Some time after the guild was disbanded cuz some of the ppl and myself have quit WoW.
After release of TBC we started to play again. We leveled rogue named Xyligan dedicated for PvE. There was some of startin Pve encounters like kara, gruul and maggy. Then I have retired from WoW again.
In June 2007 I purchased my own account and leveled the lock Shawanah. Becouse of lack of time I was only PvPing. Some time after I joined my friend's guild Seek n Destroy leaded by Hons. From that guild i have experience in KZ, ZA, Gruul, Maggy, SSC, and Tk up to Kael phase 5 Sad.
After disbanding the guild I had some WoW breaks again. Further experience is some of the first bosses in BT and Archi in MH on my friend's rogue Xyligan.

Now as I have plenty of time to play WoW again I would like to start some other stuff more than just PvP.

Ok thats enough of this drama story and here is what I can provide to a PvE guild like The Asylum:
- mature player that know how to play and talk with other ppl
- fast learning in new encounters
- doing all my best to improve myself in gear and farm for guild
- thinking and finding solutions in each situation
- having chat in guild chat if some1 likes Smile
- attendance to raids
- my skill and dps
- ventrilo and mic Smile

My recent spec is SL/SL as I PvP majorly, but can respec to destro/affli as soon as possible if needed for PvE encounters.
My professions are JC/ench.

Link to armory:

[PvP gear on]

Forgive me my eng spelling.

Cheers
Shawanah Smile

p.s.

If you check on armory Dragosani on Mazrigos is no longer lock but rogue since lock Drago migrated to BL and Xyligan ----> new Dragosani Smile name change ftw. Just to clear your doubts if this story is true!
Back to top Go down
Sempras

Sempras

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-07-21

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 5:43 pm

Hmm nice application and story. It would be great if you could use that template we put there. It's there for a reason after all =)

We would also like to see your pve gear.
40-man raids and Kael experiences are a plus.

Good luck with your application.
Back to top Go down
Warlock F

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 9:44 pm

Back to top Go down
k3ak@poc

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:05 am

Yes this is my PvE gear. It's not much but that's all I have. Just +40 spelldmg missing on spellblade.
Thanx for your interest and I'm looking forward to my apply decision.

Shawanah
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 8:06 pm

Thanks for your application.
You don't have the gear or experience we require.
Goodluck in future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply   [Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Shawanah [warlock lvl 70] apply
Page 1 of 1