Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Matzu

[Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock   [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:45 am

Hey!

Character name:Miestenmies
Class:Warlock
What talent spec do you use and why? 0/20/41 As it's just best PVE specc for endgame. Atm i'm just testing how it works with My current gear
Profession info: Tailoring 375, mining around 200?
Armory Profile:

Previous guilds: Andeavour, More DOTS
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked? Leaved mostly because of slackers, or then guild just disbanded -_-
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time? No.
TBC raiding experience: Nope
Pre-TBC raiding experience: Up to mh/bt first T6 bosses.

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00)
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average? Atleast 3, but I'd pref to attend for 4-5.
Why should we recruit you? I'm skilled Warlock who doesnt leave raids before they are over, I usually dont do same mistakes twice.
Do you read forums? Yes
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? Everytime we'r encountering boss I already doesn't know.
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? Sure thing.

Nationality: Finnish
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL? Nope, just migred here.

A bit about yourself and character:

I'm 22-year-old Finnish male, who's writing this to get chance to see endgame before wotlk Smile
I work 5 days a week with 6:30-14:30 GMT+2 schedule, after that I've not gained anykind of hobbie than mixed car repairing, helping My brother etc, mostly just playing WoW -.-;

I've just migred from Skullcrusher and I'd like to get into some raiding guild which is not full of slackers.

My char, Miestenmies is my 2nd character I've created to WoW. First one was Human mage, which i stopped playing in Lvl42 (wrong side of faction)

I've been playing Miestenmies since 2006 feb, it has 55 days played total now, other character "worth" mentioning is My lvl53 Paladin, which I play sometimes with My rl friend.

I have no preTBC raid experience, from TBC up to mh/bt T6 bosses. So Kara/Maggy/Gruul/TK/SSC cleared.

Atm I'm using 0/20/41 destro spec as a testing, but I'm willing to specc Affliction if needed/wanted for raids.

I can speak pretty fluent english.

[Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Akama
Back to top Go down
Matzu

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock   [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:46 am

As previous link doesn't show for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Warlock F

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock   [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:27 pm

Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock   [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 8:22 pm

Decided to recruit other warlock.
Declined.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock   [Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Miestenmies - Warlock
Page 1 of 1