Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] 70 Protection Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dekon

[Declined] 70 Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] 70 Protection Warrior   [Declined] 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:02 am

Character name: Dekon
Class: Warrior
What talent spec do you use and why? 10/4/47 - I have specced like this 10/5/46 as I like improved heroic strike is good for the TPS and i have taken Cruelty to get more crits and more rage and threat.When i build threat i spam Heroic strike, Revenge, Devastate and Shield Slam to build threat, my TPS is normal 900-1100. I have also taken improved thunderclap becuase to get any chance to hold aggro for more than one target. I have also taken Improved Defensive stance to take less dmg for spell casters.
Profession info: Mining 178 and Blacksmithing 182. havent got time to skill it yet, but it comes.
Armory Profile:

Previous guilds: Well i am new on this server, did migrate from Outland to Mazrigos last night at 11, so no guilds on this server yet Smile
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked? As i said no guilds yet (; but well have never got kicked out of a guild.
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time? Nope, i have only one application out and the time Smile
TBC raiding experience: ssc 5/6, tk 3/4, MH 4/5 and BT 3/9
Pre-TBC raiding experience: well have cleared everything up to naxx.

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00)
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average?
Yes i can raid all days, and all times Smile
Why should we recruit you? I am nice and friendly, allways helping ppl, and i never blow up a raid.
Do you read forums? Yes, i read many forums, that was how i found Asylum btw.
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? Yes if there is a boss i dont know, i read the tacs and see some videos.
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Yes im using ventrilo all day with irl friends, and got all versions.
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? I have a microphone and i am using it Smile

Nationality: Denmark
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL? Båårn, dont think anyone else since i just migrated Smile
A bit about yourself: Well when i am not playing wow i am in school or together with friends, i go to school everyday from 8-15:00, and then i am online from 16:00 - 24:00 everyday. Smile dont really know what to tell, whisper me ingame for info.
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

[Declined] 70 Protection Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70 Protection Warrior   [Declined] 70 Protection Warrior Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 6:17 am

Declined.
You don't have the gear or experience we require.
Back to top Go down

[Declined] 70 Protection Warrior
Page 1 of 1