Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Elemental shammy application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shambula

[Declined] Elemental shammy application. Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Elemental shammy application.   [Declined] Elemental shammy application. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 1:12 pm

Character name: Shambulancee
Class: Shaman
What talent spec do you use and why? 41/0/20 - have tried resto and enhancement, and have a lot of offspec gear, but elemental is by far the most fun.
Profession info: Herb/Alch - Elixir Master
Armory Profile:

Previous guilds: Just migrated a few weeks ago to Mazrigos, and then i played a bit in Lokes Obscura.
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked?
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time? Nope.
TBC raiding experience: Since i haven't been raiding much, but just playing with friends i've cleared Kara / ZA and MH and had a few tries on Archimonde. Otherwise i have raided once for a mate in BT and SWP, and i know most bosses.
Pre-TBC raiding experience: Pre-TBC i raided with my alliance mage, and was in a top guild, on the server Haomarush, called GRAMMERPOLICE. I cleared ZG, AQ20, MC, BWL and AQ40 untill Twins, and then i had a break from WoW, untill the release of BC.

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00) Sure.
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average? 4. Raid on a saturday kinda suck, i think.
Why should we recruit you? I know you aren't looking for any shamans, but i'm taking my chance anyway. I'm always prepared for raids, i love to progress - i don't care about repair bills and i love to farm. I'm always focused and i know my char.
Do you read forums? Yes.
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? Yes.
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Yes.
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? I can talk, but i ain't using it much.

Nationality: Denmark
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL? Nope, not really.
A bit about yourself: I'm a calm guy from Denmark, just loving to play World of Warcraft. I'm on my last year on VIborg commercial school and use my spare time on WoW, my friends and a little bit homework - i don't have any job.

I think that is about it from me,
sincerly yours.
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Elemental shammy application.   [Declined] Elemental shammy application. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 2:42 pm

We have no room for another elemental shaman.
Declined.
Back to top Go down
Dabrog

Dabrog

Number of posts : 55
Geografisk sted : Riga/Latvia
Registration date : 2008-04-25

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Elemental shammy application.   [Declined] Elemental shammy application. Icon_minitimeFri Sep 05, 2008 4:26 pm

Bliz give ele shamans aoe, like mages and locks ffs :-/
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Elemental shammy application.   [Declined] Elemental shammy application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] Elemental shammy application.
Page 1 of 1