Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dragosan

[Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:29 pm

Hey Guys!

First of all I would like to point out that this application is made by clueless guy who has absolutly no clue about how to write good application to the guild. Please try to understand what Im trying to write in above post, it might be bad or good, but atleast please read it all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Personal information,
Hello, My name is Przemek and I come from Poland, the country with as bad football team as Michel Jackson sings...
Im 20years old guy who spends alot of time playing tennis and smoking as much weed as Its possible, in time between those to "hobbys" Im playing active in well known World of Warcraft.
I have been working in the past, but since Ive stoped about one month ago I would like to spend more time doing things that I like and one of these things is raiding in WoW.
I have the feeling that my english is filled with alot of grammar mistakes, but I hope everyone can or atleast try to understand what I write. I can only honestly say that my spoken english is more >Clear<.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Character information,
As the title says, Im owner of 70lvl UD Rogue called Dragosani ( old Xyligan ). Im playing this character since first minute, about 3monts after TBC was lanched when I decided to reroll. From that time It used to be my "main" and I have been playing It active.
"If I would have the chance to raid with You" I would pick up the well known cookie cutter spec, 20/41/0, simple because at the gear level I represent Its the best raid dps I can pull out and thats my roll In raid - to put as much dps as I can while keeping my threat at - so - safe - distance - from - tank(s), ofc that just the main duty, not the only.
After a while of playing I have used every single profession in game at highest skill level, I decided to stay as Ench/JC.
Simple because I couldnt play anymore pve these two professions gave me the best possible advantage in arena, the only place Ive been serious with when I was working.

Gear.
I will be honest with You, since Seek and Destroy disband about one year ago I havent focus to much on pve, my gear is not so great, but Its not so horrible. Its alot to write here and Im pretty sure after Your judge about my application, if You still will be interested - means You were nicely impressed we can have a chat in game, because most people always judge player not for his experience or attainments, but gear. I can only say I could keep up with your current rogues without making wall of text.

Raiding possibilites,
In your "how to application" thread You have asked about playtimes and dedication to raid.
I can ensure You I can meet Your raid times and not cause any raid delays, as I find myself really dedicated to what Im doing. Always prepared and in time is what I can ensure You with.
As addictional information to this paragraph, my computer aswell as internet provider are stable enough to run WoW very well without causing any lag whines and avoid any drama -when-fighting-bosses-and-accidently-freeze-lagged- whiping the raid.

Quote :
Can I wipe for hours and still keep a good mood?

To make You the best image I can answering this question I will say one thing, When I was in Seek and Destroy we have been whiping on Kael for 5days a week countless times and I was always there, looking at our mistakes and things to improve without causing any drama, trying to be as helpful for the majority of guild as I could.

-------

I have and use when Its needed all the required addons, aswell and working Ventrilo with microphone.

Previous Guild(s), experience,

I have been playing WoW since the first day of Beta tests, When the game was launched and goes live I joined guild Exceses on Burning Legion (Guild still exist, SW lvl), but after clearing everything possible at this point of time I have sold my first character and rerolled Warlock on Mazrigos EU.
I joined the guild Dreadlords that finaly renamed to Reanimated. I have been CL/Officer of Warlocks there, we have managed to clear most Vanila WoW contest including zg/mc/bwl/aq40 and couple of bosses in naxx. I took a break from playing that time and the guild splited out. After about 3months after release of TBC I have started to level up my new main, Xyligan. First week I hit 70lvl I joined the Seek and Destroy guild. We managed to get server 2nd place right after the Legacy taking down entire SSC and Kael to phase 5. That time I because CL once again, but our members slowly started IRL issues and were forced to quite playing. Our guild didnt survive that period, most core raiders migrated or rejoined other top guilds. I didnt, as I found myself more dedicated to play PvP where I could competite with great players from many diffrent regions. I regret my decision now Im sure that playing PvE was great time for and I would like to try it again. I tried in ECC@Mazrigos, but the guild splited out when AoC came out.
I have joined T4P at the end, it was truly one of the greatest moments I have had in WoW, however I have been forced to stop playing, my internet connection went down and I couldnt even inform anyone about my situation, they have filled my spot, I wish them best luck in the future.

TL; DR:
Pre TBC : zg/ony/mc/bwl/aq40/naxx to 4horseman
Post TBC : kara/za/grul/magth/ssc/4/4tk/5/5mh7/9bt ( Don't have SR set, delated beacuse i stoped to play pve, but i have mats to make new one )

What can I bring to the guild, why should You invite me,

When my former guild disbanded I had to prove myself that Im not just another player who all he could do was pressing the buttons against scripted bosses. I started to play arena and I ended up getting to top 30 in two seasons.
It proves that Im focusing on what Im doing, I can be a part of team and play for majority goods of the raiding team.
I can think and react on whats going on around fast, it helps alot on hard and intensive fights going on in pve.
Im fast learner, Im sure I can catch up with anybody and my lack of endgame experience can be make up with my focus and -learn-ability-

What do I expect from the Asylum

I dont have any special wishes from You, all I would love to see from You is to look at my application and skill before You judge my person. Most of people I know claim that Im atleast -good-, but to get into any serious guild I need atleast tier 6 level gear and I dont have it. Most of the guilds will always look at the gear first if it doesnt meet their level they wont even bother to read entire application, even if the person represents high standards.
Thats the only thing I would love to see from You, chance that nobody is giving because of the gear issues.

Last word, Im honest, Im pretty sure You will have alot of great applicants from diffrent people.
Im sure many of them will have greater gear than me today and I wont be dissapointed if You pick anybody before me, probably I would do the same at the time I was CL.

~Dragosani, rogue community of Mazrigos@EU
Back to top Go down
Warlock F

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 1:59 pm

Ouch, too much letters... Shocked

May be try to use this one
https://theasylum.forumotion.com/applications-f2/application-template-t294.htm
Back to top Go down
Dragosan

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:13 pm

Well sorry for the trouble, as I stated in above post Im clueless about writing applications, I have never been forced into writing one, maybe once, so my experience can Idd hurt, but please atleast try to look at it before You send me to rewrite something that took me hours to write down.

->You have been crited by wall of text for 20000(!)
Back to top Go down
Wazaki1

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 2:41 pm

Warlock F wrote:
Ouch, too much letters... Shocked

May be try to use this one
https://theasylum.forumotion.com/applications-f2/application-template-t294.htm

Just cus you can't read :b
Back to top Go down
Warlock F

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 3:16 pm

No , its just text wall Razz
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 7:56 pm

Sorry for your effort in the application but our recruitment post is quite clear on the requirements.
Decided not to recruit any other rogue for the time being.Goodluck to you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application   [Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Declined] 70lvl UD Rogue Application
Page 1 of 1