Asylum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Asylum

Asylum's guild forum

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

[Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hawkankr

[Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: [Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior   [Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:35 am

Character name: Håkankraft
Class: Warrior
What talent spec do you use and why? 17/44/0 - Using it because it because no other speccs is even close to it's performance.
Profession info: 375 Macesmith/375 Mining
Armory Profile: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Mazrigos&n=H%C3%A5kankraft

Previous guilds: I used to be in The Asylum but I left because of school(Wont bother me that much now tho)
If any, reason for leaving/getting kicked?: Blank
Do you have pending applications with other guilds at this time? Nope.
TBC raiding experience: SSC and TK cleared. Attempts on Naj'entus. I know all the tactics in BT by heart tho.
Pre-TBC raiding experience: Cleared AQ40 and lower all the lower tiered instances.

Can you raid during our raiding times and days?(Monday-Tuesday-Thursday-Friday-Saturday 19:00-24:00) Yes.
Out of the five raids we have, how many can you attend every week by average? 4-5
Why should we recruit you? I'm an active player and have played for a very long time. I want to progressing guild who actually give a crap about getting somewhere pre and post Wotlk. I come well prepared to the raids and I show up in time.
Do you read forums? Yes, alot.
Do you read/watch (videos) tactics? Also alot Wink
Can you connect to Ventrilo? Yes
Do you have a microphone and do you use it? I have a microphone but I rarely use it.

Nationality: Swedish
Do you know anyone in Asylum, ingame or IRL? Nope, not that I can think of.
A bit about yourself: Might aswell mention it right away. I got dyslexia, BUT it only affects my spelling. Not my in-game performance.

Well that's all. I hope you liked my application and Im looking forward to your response.

//Andreas
Back to top Go down
Daegal
Admin
Daegal

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-04-26

[Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior   [Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 10:37 am

No
Back to top Go down

[Declined] Håkankraft - Fury Warrior
Page 1 of 1